Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Blog 3


Photopeach is a site that creates a free slideshow with photos, music, and captions. Photopeach gives a more broadened way to create creative presentations for students.If the Photopeach doesn't work, I could have the quiz already made out in handouts for my students. Voki gives a more student created effect. I believe this will help my classroom because it lets the students be their own person. Although, Voki may be a little difficult for elementary students, I can still utilize it at the beginning of the school year. That would be my only problem. TeacherTube was pretty awesome. This site will help me create lesson plans through videos but at times the site might be down, so a back up plan is needed for my lesson. These sites are useful for new teachers in a new technological area.

No comments:

Post a Comment